Rules & Regulations
- After admission every Student is issued an identity card.
- A student is always required to keep his/her ID card whenever he/she is in the institute.
- The student who has not paid his/her fees on time is considered to be a fee defaulter.
- A fee defaulter is not authorized to attend the class and can only resume in his/her batch after paying the fees Non Payment of The Fees.
- The institute is not liable to arrange for the cover up sessions, the student has missed because of
- Fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Every student is expected to maintain 100 % attendance record to get full benefit of the course. However minimum 90 % attendance should be maintained at any cost.
- Smoking/Chewing Pan/Tobacco is strictly prohibited and fine is Rs. 500.00 .
- Student should be in discipline and should maintain the decorum of the Study Center